Think your whitening toothpaste is giving you the whitest smile you can get? Think again. Crest 3DWhitestrips Brilliance White removes over 15 years of stains with a comfortable, no-slip teeth whitening experience. The Advanced Seal Technology’s no-slip grip means the strips stay put until you take them off, allowing you to talk and even drink water while whitening your teeth.
Choose Crest 3DWhitestrips Brilliance White from the #1 dentist-recommended at-home teeth whitening brand and get 100% noticeably whiter teeth. It has been accepted by the American Dental Association and uses the same whitening ingredient as dentists. This enamel-safe, at-home teeth whitening kit will make your smile 9 levels whiter.
Simply apply Crest 3DWhitestrips Brilliance White for 30 minutes a day for 16 days. This pack includes 32 teeth whitening strips, 16 for your top teeth and 16 for your bottom teeth, to be used over the course of 16 days.
Crest 3D Whitestrips Brilliance White Teeth Whitening Kit, 32 Strips
- 9 Levels Whiter in just 16 Days
- Removes over 15 years of tough set-in stains
- Accepted by the American Dental Association
- Uses the same whitening ingredient as dentists
- Enamel Safe & Effective
- Features our Advanced Seal Technology no-slip grip so strips stay put during full application time
USE ONCE A DAY FOR 30 MINUTES. For full results use entire kit. Use up to two kits per year.
1. PEEL. Peel Whitestrips from backing liner.
2. STRETCH & APPLY. Slowly stretch strip to cover the number of teeth you intend to whiten. Using a mirror, apply gel side of strip to front of teeth. Align straight edge of strip with gumline. Fold over teeth and press to secure.
3. SMILE. Peel from back of teeth first to ease removal.
A full guide on how to use Crest White Strips can be found here: How to use Crest 3D White Strips
Not recommended for pregnant women or individuals with gum disease. You can read more about whitening whilst pregnant here.
ADDITIONAL USAGE INFORMATION
It is best if you do not brush your teeth immediately before applying strips.