Philips Zoom DayWhite 6% uses Hydrogen Peroxide which gives faster whitening results but may cause more sensitivity than carbamide peroxide (NiteWhite). As a comparison 7% DayWhite is around 22% NiteWhite in strength. Philips Zoom DayWhite 6% is designed to be used for 30-45 minutes during the day.
Learn how to choose the right teeth whitening gel here: Choosing The Right Teeth Whitening Gel
What you will receive
- 1 x 2.4ml syringes
- 6% Hydrogen Peroxide treatment
- ACP Maximum Sensitivity Relief Formula – Mint Flavour (this comes as part of the double barrel syringe not a separate product)
What you will NOT receive
- OUR PRODUCTS DO NOT COME WITH MOUTH TRAYS. You need to order mouth trays from your dentist or a website such as Everythingteeth. We do not accept returns or exchanges on teeth whitening gels so please make sure you have what you need prior to placing an order.
About the Product
- Philips Zoom is the #1 patient-requested professional whitening treatment
- Contain amorphous calcium phosphate (ACP), to reduce sensitivity, protect enamel and help improve the lustre and smoothness of the teeth.
- Philips Zoom DayWhite and NiteWhite offer superior at-home whitening for a visibly whiter smile in one day and your whitest healthiest smile in seven to fourteen days.
- With Zoom at-home, when used as instructed, you will achieve great results in one-two weeks, depending on concentration of formulation and wear time you select
- Over 10 million have had their smiles brightened by a Zoom treatment
Philips Zoom DayWhite and NiteWhite are the only at-home whitening products to contain amorphous calcium phosphate (ACP), which is clinically proven to reduce sensitivity, protect enamel and help improve the luster and smoothness of the teeth.
Over 10 million patients have had their smiles brightened by a Zoom treatment. We understand that patients have different needs when it comes to whitening-that’s why we’ve designed three different Zoom products. Whitening treatments help to reduce existing stains, but through consumption of coffee, soft drinks or just through natural ageing, your teeth may eventually become discoloured again.
Maintenance whitening can help combat recurring discoloration. Only Philips Zoom at-home whitening products include ACP, which has been shown to help reduce whitening fade-back.
Not recommended for pregnant women or individuals with gum disease. You can read more about whitening whilst pregnant here.
Philips Zoom Teeth Whitening Gels frequently asked questions can be found here: Philips Zoom FAQ